WHOOO HOOO. A 3dr services app update was pushed out recently and the S7 is working well again with the Solo. I'm happy.

Good day. I am asking if anyone else has had this experience. Two weeks ago I upgraded my phone. I had a Samsung S4 Active. It worked great with Solo. No problems. Now that I have a S7 Edge I have nothing but problems. The video feed is very, very, very, very slow or lagging at all. It is so far behind in everything when I fly with it. I thought that with the upgraded phone and faster phone that Solo would be flawless. I guess not. I was just wondering if anyone has run into this issue. Thank you.
My experience as Android user, you must perform factory reset & format memorycard. Conflict data between android version before & after update.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Spoke too early. Better, but not fixed. 3dr services still crashes, just not as often.

Spoke too early. Better, but not fixed. 3dr services still crashes, just not as often.
Which version is crashing, 1.5.3 or 1.6.0. If 1.6.0, did 1.5.3 ever crash on you?? My 1.5.3 never crashed. 1.6.0 crashes frequently on my Galaxy Tab S2 8" Tablet when running the old or new App. (2.3 or 2.4.X)

1.6.0-beta 2 is what I have now. It crashes still, just less often. If 1.5.3 was the last released version, then it was crashing very regularly. I could cause it to crash every time I turned the video off after recording for more than 10 seconds.

My experience with my S7 has been that the video feed is good when using the latest Beta version of the app. While using the public version, the video feed is either very sluggish or freezes completely. The services app (I'm running 1.5.3) crashes most times while on the public version and has not yet crashed while using the Beta. The problems come when I try to use a SmartShot. The video feed ALWAYS goes into slow motion mode and usually freezes and crashes. I've staying away from SmartShots for now and will wait for 3DR to catch up. Wish I had kept my S5 since the app never gave me any problems!

Any update on this, I need a new phone and was going to get the S7, are there still problems using this phone?

Be very careful with the Edge. Imo it is like a "delicate flower." And currently there is no Otterbox Defender case available.
Unfortunately, the next morning after getting mine, this happened when I stepped out of my suv, forgetting it was on my lap. No insurance.
IMG_20161216_131204.jpg

If one has "butterfingers" like me, stick to something else that has an Otter case available.

Otter cases aren't the only ones available. I have a Speck on my S6 Curve that's worked great for 2 years now. I think it cost $10 on sale at best buy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986