Rewind Function

Reaction score
Rewind function on the Solo App does not appear to be very well documented. I see it in the menu and can activate it and set the number in feet, is that it or do I nee to enable it on the transmitter some where when I want to use it? Or is it just active all the time and when I send the Solo backwards it just do it automatically?

Cheers Bill

Rewind function on the Solo App does not appear to be very well documented. I see it in the menu and can activate it and set the number in feet, is that it or do I nee to enable it on the transmitter some where when I want to use it? Or is it just active all the time and when I send the Solo backwards it just do it automatically?

Cheers Bill

I was just reading this post by P2P last night where he talks about the Rewind function.

3DR called it quits while in the middle of developing that feature. So it is poorly documented, and poorly implemented.

Reactions: Proficnc
Interesting comments guys thanks so I take it from the info that this just does not work at all yet so maybe just as well to disable it. A great idea though and such a shame that it did not come to fruition correctly in the end. It would have been nice to fly into some where not in a straight line and have the Solo come back the same way.

There is a new Safe RTL (or smartRTL) function coming... will be betterer

Cheers Bill

Update to my original post after further searching I found a video of a 3DR guy talking about the rewind function and decided to try it out for myself, and guess what? It works here is my video of the test I did earlier today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cheers all Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks