Pricing thoughts? Amazon and best buy back up again.....

Reaction score
Amazon and Best Buy both no longer having the super deals.

(amazon was 599 with backpack and best buy was 499 with spare battery) both models had gimbal

What is driving this, anyone have an inside track. Today prices are back up (799 / 749 amazon - keeps moving around today) BBuy deal gone.

Both deals have come, and gone, and come, and now gone, and now you wait for tomorrow....

Reactions: DattaGroover
Amazon and Best Buy both no longer having the super deals.

(amazon was 599 with backpack and best buy was 499 with spare battery) both models had gimbal

What is driving this, anyone have an inside track. Today prices are back up (799 / 749 amazon - keeps moving around today) BBuy deal gone.
As of this moment, it is $499.63. Lots of turbulence in the Solo marketplace. My guess is they will bring it down again.
https://www.amazon.com/3DRobotics-S...=UTF8&qid=1474401410&sr=8-4&keywords=solo+3dr

I just took delivery of my 2nd Solo from the Best Buy deal. Updated software tonight and everything looks ready to go but it's too late to fly now. I have the backup drone for either spare parts or a quick backup in the event of a mishap with the primary. Couldn't pass up the deal for $499.99. I purchased from the following link and did in-store pickup.

3DR - Solo Drone - Black

It may due to the fact that 3dr have stopped production of drones and will not be making anymore according to Forbes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

not rocket science folks
retailers are pricing them to move
these prices will not last forever with the big boys, maybe through Christmas
in the absence of enterprise sales, they will be liquidated until they are gone.
no more mysterious than that

its funny that instead of NEW owners picking up solo's, its existing owners hoarding them lol.

I coughed up for the $499 today to get solo/gimbal/free battery/backpack/props today-figure I'd rather not miss out

judging by facebook lots of new owners too
but yes, not everyone gets solo.
it should never have been sold in the phantom category
solo is unique and only about half the people who got one got solo

Reactions: RichWest
its funny that instead of NEW owners picking up solo's, its existing owners hoarding them lol.

From the information in the recent Forbes article and an educated guess, there should still be roughly 50,000 Solo's unsold. With that many still available, I'm not sure picking up an extra or two can be considered hoarding! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny