Polor pro or ??

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing an nd 4 Nd 8 and nd16 I see polor pro has a kit with all 3 of those just wondering if anyone has any experience with them in terms of quality and reducing overall image quality also.

Is there any other better options?
Thanx for any help here

If you want to spend $55+ per lens, the SRP Blurfix are supposed to be good: BlurFix Air Filters

That said, I have the polar pro 6 pack that has a ND8/PL + ND16/PL as well and really like them. They're glass with a metal housing. I haven't noticed a reduction in quality - quite the opposite! This fixes the gopro overexposing everything on bright days and really helps make colors pop. I got mine for $89 on amazon for the 6 pack.
GoPro Frame2.0 - Professional Filter 6-Pack

If you want to spend $55+ per lens, the SRP Blurfix are supposed to be good: BlurFix Air Filters

That said, I have the polar pro 6 pack that has a ND8/PL + ND16/PL as well and really like them. They're glass with a metal housing. I haven't noticed a reduction in quality - quite the opposite! This fixes the gopro overexposing everything on bright days and really helps make colors pop. I got mine for $89 on amazon for the 6 pack.
Okay cool thanx I'll give them a try looks like the Blurfix slightly weight more anyways.

If you use the search function for "ND Filters" you will find a wealth of information.

Search is your friend!

What did you have to go through to rebalance the Gimbal?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anomaly.Filmworks