Pixhawk 2.1

On my further research, I heard they are updating and testing the firmware further on the cube release for the Pixhawk 2.1 for Solo. Does that mean it will be a different colored cube? or will it remain green with a different version number?

OOOOoOOOOOOOOOoooooo.....I likey
Alienpanda looks like we have alot in common .u have a great sense of humor.I would love to hang out with u and fly solos. But we are about 800 miles from each other. :-( I'm tired of flying by myself. Want someone to enjoy this hobby with. No quad clubs here. Ur post "I want to fly everywhere" just cracked me up..

Alienpanda looks like we have alot in common .u have a great sense of humor.I would love to hang out with u and fly solos. But we are about 800 miles from each other. :-( I'm tired of flying by myself. Want someone to enjoy this hobby with. No quad clubs here. Ur post "I want to fly everywhere" just cracked me up..

LOL. Yeah, I think I just discovered something I really enjoy going out and actually do something. :) You don't have drone fliers in your area? It's not easy to find out out here as well. I think a majority of the people just wanted to fly themselves, thus Solo fliers. LOL

[QUOI. E="AlienPanda, post: 135184, member: 14657"]LOL. Yeah, I think I just discovered something I really enjoy going out and actually do something. :) You don't have drone fliers in your area? It's not easy to find out out here as well. I think a majority of the people just wanted to fly themselves, thus Solo fliers. LOL[/QUOTE]
Hey i Always wondered why they called it the solo now i know,u only fly by ur self..lol..i got off work early yesterday and flew both of mine.went through 5 batteries.had a blast..but i was solo..lol .my oldest solo about 9 months old now.with over 1000 flights just amazes me never had one issue with it.always performs great.i have all speed settings wide open.looks cool flying at 50 mph across the sky..it really performs..tried to get my wife into this hobby but she says "drones are stupid"...she loves those candy crush game..like those arnt. Stupid. .lolol

I keep having compass and level errors. Have to recalibrate at least 2-3 times befoe i could fly. Also restarted apps 5-10 times too, because the recalibration options always grayed out. Pretty annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea