Pixhawk 2.1

That's a PixHawk "cube" on a carrier board. The "Green" PixHawk 2.1 cube is the CUBE ONLY that mounts on the Solo main board. It has better electronics than the Solo PixHawk 2.0 cube - and it drives the ESCs with 5 volts.

Reactions: AlienPanda
That's a PixHawk "cube" on a carrier board. The "Green" PixHawk 2.1 cube is the CUBE ONLY that mounts on the Solo main board. It has better electronics than the Solo PixHawk 2.0 cube - and it drives the ESCs with 5 volts.
How hard is it to do green cube upgrade my soldering sucks lol

Incredibly hard right now, you have to watch Jesters for when they are in stock
and no one calls the Pixhawk anymore
they are just called the cube and a color

need is relative
if you want to keep on the current ardupilot code and get new features then yes you need it
if you are happy with solo as it is and never want updates then no you dont

[QUO .="pyrate, post: 134957, member: 15"]need is relative
if you want to keep on the current ardupilot code and get new features then yes you need it
if you are happy with solo as it is and never want updates then no you dont[/QUOTE]
Cool .thanks pyrate I just fly for fun. So this is something I probably don't need. Thanks for ur very quick response

[QUO .="pyrate, post: 134957, member: 15"]need is relative
if you are happy with solo as it is and never want updates then no you dont
Cool .thanks pyrate I just fly for fun. So this is something I probably don't need. Thanks for ur very quick response[/QUOTE]I read a bit about it. You can launch from a boat with the green cube! Lol not that I would ever do that, but I didn't know there is limitation on where you can launch with the stock cube.[emoji28]

yeah boat launch is one of the new firmware options
Smart RTL is the latest cool thing to come about
but the firmware just flies better, not sure if it is because the ESCs are no longer hobbled but it just seems more responsive and flies like a DIY

Co. .thanks pyrate I just fly for fun. So this is something I probably don't need. Thanks for ur very quick response
I read a bit about it. You can launch from a boat with the green cube! Lol not that I would ever do that, but I didn't know there is limitation on where you can launch with the stock cube.[emoji28][/QUOTE]
I would be to terrified to launch from a boat lolol .I'm just a for fun casual pilot

Reactions: AlienPanda

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela