Pixhawk 2.1 in stock at readymaderc

Are yuns happy with the standard carrier boards, or long for the Edison?

332645b90d7509e0143b5a7a15e0d905.jpg
[emoji7]

I think I've convinced myself to sell a new PH 1 and GPS I have laying around to fund a PH 2.1, if for anything just to get that box in the mail, how sexy!

So, I got in my Pixhawk 2.1 board with Here GPS (non-Edison). I have the Pixhawk 2 Assembly Guide, but are there any unique differences from the Pixhawk 1 as far as setup goes? Standard Mission Planner to load the latest Arducopter firmware? Or is there something better?

So, I got in my Pixhawk 2.1 board with Here GPS (non-Edison). I have the Pixhawk 2 Assembly Guide, but are there any unique differences from the Pixhawk 1 as far as setup goes? Standard Mission Planner to load the latest Arducopter firmware? Or is there something better?

If you have set up a PH 1 before the PH 2.1 is almost identical.
Less wiring connections because the Here GPS is integrated with compass and LED wiring harness. The new connectors are awesome. You can hard mount the carrier board to airframe if desired. I used the included thin double sided foam.
I'm sure there are some additional parameters you can adjust (like IMU heat temp) but I left everything stock.
Also assume if this is a retrofit that you might need to adjust your PIDs. They should be close enough if your not picky.

If you have set up a PH 1 before the PH 2.1 is almost identical.
Less wiring connections because the Here GPS is integrated with compass and LED wiring harness. The new connectors are awesome. You can hard mount the carrier board to airframe if desired. I used the included thin double sided foam.
I'm sure there are some additional parameters you can adjust (like IMU heat temp) but I left everything stock.
Also assume if this is a retrofit that you might need to adjust your PIDs. They should be close enough if your not picky.

Thanks for the response. I can assemble a PH 1 blindfolded, so I'm glad to hear the 2.1 is relatively the same. This is a new build from the ground up, meaning only initial tuning of the PIDS. I appreciate the feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc