PixHawk 2.0 SD Card

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the micro usb on the stock Pixhawk 2.0 cube is there to access data on the SD card? Or if it's just there to get readings from the hardware inside the cube?
Can the SD card be removed from the Pixhawk?

s-l300.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is for logs and terrain data.
So I guess I'll have to get that sd card out, to check the data on there to see if it got corrupted.

Is there a place online that you know of Pedals2Paddles, where I can check the original files that should be on the black cubes sd card, against the files that I have on my sd card that I have now on my black cube?

Or where you saying that the only thing on the black cubes sd card is, "logs and terrain data" ?

The SD card in the cube is only used to store logs and terrain data. Why do you think there is something wrong with it? The card rarely ever needs to be touched.

The SD card in the cube is only used to store logs and terrain data. Why do you think there is something wrong with it? The card rarely ever needs to be touched.
I believe that the compass in the Black Cube is damaged or messed up, because it does not register or calibrate when I try to calibrate it in Mission planner.

Only the leg compass showed up in the calibration & when i turned the cube compass back on or compass 2 in MP back on. All it gives me is magnetic interference, no matter where i put the drone. Out side, inside, doesn't matter. It does the same magnetic interference.

It also loses GPS consistently, and I even switched GPS's three times, revision A, revision B, and the m8n, and they all reacted the same when I tried to fly the drone. I think im losing gps because the compass in the pixhawk cube seems to be the compass that is off.

I also bought and installed a new main board thinking that, that was the problem I was having, so now I got a new main board, three GPS's, a new leg compass, and a new Black Cube coming in the mail soon.

I don't know what else to do?

Yup...

For a bit, I thought it might of been something I could reset in the cubes sd card to fix or adjust that.
But im glad you told me.

It seems that the only solution is a new cube.
I'll update this thread when that comes in, and i make the switch.

Thanks for your input Pedals2Paddles, you Rock!

FYI some guys have "fixed" the cube compass with a smack. can't hurt at this point. My solo gave the same massage and after two compass cal's it works fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig