Picked up a Spare Solo..$237.45 Shipped

Wow, didn't take long to sell out that deal!

How the hell can they sell a solo for that price everywhere I look a battery still cost a hundred and fifty bucks

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Lol what is that? It says "Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner (For Very Oily or Impure Skin) 100ml/3.4oz by Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner " but shows the solo lol
Yeah, I noticed that after the stock was depleted. Must be some sort of bug. I saw the deal on Facebook and posted it here. There were 3 left after I got mine. Guess they didn't last long.

From seller:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your email.

I just called our colleague and let them check this item but they told me we have sold our this item.

I am so sorry for this inconvenience and I also contacted with our supplier to ask a new item for you ordered, but the new item will come at least 3 three months.

In this case may l kindly ask you do you want to cancel this order or you want to wait?

I sincerely apology for this inconvenience again and many thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Jan

name of the seller? Sounds like wholeseller in china trying to clear stock.

lol firesale on so many 3DR stuff today, wonder if it has anything to do with Colin's exit. What's 3DR's stock like these days?

I got a shipping and tracking on mine Monday. When I ordered it said there were 3 left. But were sold out a few minutes after that.

I got a shipping and tracking on mine Monday. When I ordered it said there were 3 left. But were sold out a few minutes after that.

I also got info that it is shipped, but when I asked about tracking number I got reply as above. I also bought it in couple of minutes when you posted message on forum.
It is funny how they deal with customers.
3 months of waiting?

My opinion is that they are not trustworthy, got information from Jan (True Men) seller on amazon.ca that they are returning my money.
Dunno what is the point for selling something and later returning money instead of delivering what I paid for.

Last edited:
I picked up 2 gimbals on eBay for $20 Aud each out of China , postage was $100 though haha still $70 aud each landed ... Looks like the fire sales are set to continue !! Stock up whilst you can haha

I picked up 2 gimbals on eBay for $20 Aud each out of China , postage was $100 though haha still $70 aud each landed ... Looks like the fire sales are set to continue !! Stock up whilst you can haha

Do you mind to provide the e-bay link?

they all sold there was only 4 left when i got on there by the time my purchase was complete there was zero! !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso