Reaction score
Hey guys....new here so bare with me. I finally got around to get my solo in the air not long ago. LOVE IT!!! I'm having trouble with getting the performance settings to tk. I go into settings and click on solo then go to performance settings and I'll slide it all the way to "Bunny" (fast) & adjust the pan speed as well and go bk to the flight screen and tk off only to find out nothing chngd. It still flies slowly aka beginner settings. There's no button that says save so I bk out of the screen. What am I doing wrong and how do you get the settings to take? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give. Have a great upcoming week!

-K.

Welcome to the forum!

After setting the sliders try clicking on the "done" button in the upper right corner of the screen. That will take you out of the settings menu but it may work if you haven't tried that already.

What kind of mobile device are you using?

Welcome to the forum!

After setting the sliders try clicking on the "done" button in the upper right corner of the screen. That will take you out of the settings menu but it may work if you haven't tried that already.

What kind of mobile device are you using?

Hey thanx!

I was FINALLY able to get the settings to tk. To be honest idk why they wouldn't tk to begin with. Strange indeed...lol. I use the note 4 and a nexus 7 tab. Both seem to work fine with the solo. Only trouble I'm having with the drone after only having it for about a week is the battery all of a sudden discharges waaay too fast. I got around 15 - 20 min fly time out of the batt the first 2 times I flew it. The 3rd time I got a little over 4 mins. I didn't do anything different either. I'm thinking the batt is faulty now. Crazy. I'll have to contact them and try to get a replacement.

Hey thanx again for the reply! Have a great rest of the wk!

Reactions: Maddog
Hey thanx!

I was FINALLY able to get the settings to tk. To be honest idk why they wouldn't tk to begin with. Strange indeed...lol. I use the note 4 and a nexus 7 tab. Both seem to work fine with the solo. Only trouble I'm having with the drone after only having it for about a week is the battery all of a sudden discharges waaay too fast. I got around 15 - 20 min fly time out of the batt the first 2 times I flew it. The 3rd time I got a little over 4 mins. I didn't do anything different either. I'm thinking the batt is faulty now. Crazy. I'll have to contact them and try to get a replacement.

Hey thanx again for the reply! Have a great rest of the wk!

How are you caring for the battery?
Do not store them empty. They like to be stored around 50% charged. If you charge them all the way up they will slowly discharge to 50% intentionally, but I avoid keeping fully charged batteries unless I really need them.
If you have been storing the battery discharged it is likely you may have reduced its life.

Reactions: Maddog
How are you caring for the battery?
Do not store them empty. They like to be stored around 50% charged. If you charge them all the way up they will slowly discharge to 50% intentionally, but I avoid keeping fully charged batteries unless I really need them.
If you have been storing the battery discharged it is likely you may have reduced its life.
Also, don't run them down past about 10-15%. @Pedals2Paddles prefers to use the voltage to determine this but I can't remember the voltage. Maybe he will chime in with that.

Hey thanx for the reply!

No, Ive never let the batt get below 15%. I've only had it for about a wk. And o ly flew it 3 times. I fully charged it when it got it then flew it the next day then I charged it bk up and flew it the next day on a job and then flew it the last time yest. I don't have it on a charger now but when I flew it yest all of a sudden it drained really fast all of a sudden. I know to never let them drain completely, Ive tkn good care of it so there's no reason for it to have gone bad like that. Especially after only 3 flights.....well, technically 2....the 3rd is when it discharged so fast.... I got about 4 mins of flight. Went from 20 mins the day b4 to 4 mins the next day..... sooooo yeah. Idk what's going on. I have found out that this has happened to a few people as well.

Hey thanx for the reply!

No, Ive never let the batt get below 15%. I've only had it for about a wk. And o ly flew it 3 times. I fully charged it when it got it then flew it the next day then I charged it bk up and flew it the next day on a job and then flew it the last time yest. I don't have it on a charger now but when I flew it yest all of a sudden it drained really fast all of a sudden. I know to never let them drain completely, Ive tkn good care of it so there's no reason for it to have gone bad like that. Especially after only 3 flights.....well, technically 2....the 3rd is when it discharged so fast.... I got about 4 mins of flight. Went from 20 mins the day b4 to 4 mins the next day..... sooooo yeah. Idk what's going on. I have found out that this has happened to a few people as well.
Sounds like a bad battery. I would contact 3DR via chat to get it replaced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc