Open Awesomeness

I would not run the here parameters unless you actually have a here GPS. you can install open solo on a stock bird just fine. I loads an unreleased version of solo ardu that was released for commercial.
Ok, I installed open solo. What should I do about my gps if I have a cheap m8n? Do I go to mission planner and change that orient parameter again like before? The only other question I have is in the button mapping parameters, there is no fly manual button choice like was in the video. Is this because mine isn't a green cube. I think it's important to have a fly manual button.

Ok, I installed open solo. What should I do about my gps if I have a cheap m8n? Do I go to mission planner and change that orient parameter again like before? The only other question I have is in the button mapping parameters, there is no fly manual button choice like was in the video. Is this because mine isn't a green cube. I think it's important to have a fly manual button.
Huh? The single press of A and B operate no differently than they did before. And in Open Solo, I made the default for A be manual. So I'm not sure what you're looking at or not seeing.

Huh? The single press of A and B operate no differently than they did before. And in Open Solo, I made the default for A be manual. So I'm not sure what you're looking at or not seeing.
e3f5328a809ee6e9feba321631b29fd5.jpg

This is the button mapping screen I'm getting. It's different than the one in the video.

Manual is Alt Hold. I think there is an option in app settings you checked that has it showing ArduCopter names instead of Solo names.

Reactions: jca

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377