Open Awesomeness

jca

Reaction score
I would not run the here parameters unless you actually have a here GPS. you can install open solo on a stock bird just fine. I loads an unreleased version of solo ardu that was released for commercial.
Ok, I installed open solo. What should I do about my gps if I have a cheap m8n? Do I go to mission planner and change that orient parameter again like before? The only other question I have is in the button mapping parameters, there is no fly manual button choice like was in the video. Is this because mine isn't a green cube. I think it's important to have a fly manual button.

Reaction score
Ok, I installed open solo. What should I do about my gps if I have a cheap m8n? Do I go to mission planner and change that orient parameter again like before? The only other question I have is in the button mapping parameters, there is no fly manual button choice like was in the video. Is this because mine isn't a green cube. I think it's important to have a fly manual button.
Huh? The single press of A and B operate no differently than they did before. And in Open Solo, I made the default for A be manual. So I'm not sure what you're looking at or not seeing.

jca

Reaction score
Huh? The single press of A and B operate no differently than they did before. And in Open Solo, I made the default for A be manual. So I'm not sure what you're looking at or not seeing.

This is the button mapping screen I'm getting. It's different than the one in the video.

Reaction score
Manual is Alt Hold. I think there is an option in app settings you checked that has it showing ArduCopter names instead of Solo names.

Reactions: jca

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rubic0n