Old New Guy or New Old Guy?

Hy everyone. So for some reason I'm trying to do my first flight and cannot connect to the Wi-Fi on my solo. I bought this used and is asking me for a password to the solo. I don't know that am I missing something? Not sure what to do here

The Solex flight screen shows the live video feed with flight data overlay.
Okay so I got my solo paired to everything but my GoPro is still not working with the solex app. It worked when the guy showed me but did he have something else downloaded? The GoPro power's on but it doesn't give me any camera on my phone screen. I connected and reconnected the Jack to the side of the GoPro but nothing has happened yet. Any help would be great thank you

Greets! I am a new guy but an old fart , I picked up a cheap mavic type clone last year and have been buzzing it around the homestead . A week ago I got my hands on a 3dr iris plus in pristine condition despite its age. Sadly it had no charger for the 4 lipo's with it so I ordered one from amazon and charged one today! So going thru my checklist I fired it up to the point of rotors spinning nicely and will ramp up but I didn take it up until I can find a nice clear field area with no one around! I suspect I will be quite happy hovering and doing patterns for awhile. The unit also came with a black pearl screen and the powered gimbal , I guess I'll have to pick up a go pro for that. I hope this drone isnt too ancient to find parts for and maybe a little community support when I pull a Homer Simson! Thanks for taking the time to read.

Homer Simpson and "the credit card lady" must be the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc