No streaming help?!

Welcome back to the "dark side".

On a serious note, if you try switching between video and photo mode do you see a sort of a circular spinning sliver of light as if it is trying to stream but it fails? That's what's been happening to me!

It really boggles my mind that this is happening to a lot of us without any indication of what the cause could be; the camera or the Solo?

Welcome back to the "dark side".

On a serious note, if you try switching between video and photo mode do you see a sort of a circular spinning sliver of light as if it is trying to stream but it fails? That's what's been happening to me!

It really boggles my mind that this is happening to a lot of us without any indication of what the cause could be; the camera or the Solo?

Nope. Just tried and I'm not getting any of that.

Problem resolved! Today I took apart my solo. Took off the gimbal, battery tray, hdmi, all apart and out. I made sure everything was connected properly and put back together with no success. I took the gimbal back off and looked at it more closely. All looked ok. I decided to use the hdmi that goes to the gimbal and run it straight to the camera and surprisingly I had video feed! Looks like my streaming issues were from the gimbal. Somewhere in the gimbal the flat hdmi must be damaged. This would explain full camera control from the solo app but no feed. I'll be shopping for a new gimbal I guess.

Awesome! Any pics of the damaged area while you were in there?

Be sure to power on GoPro, Solo then controller in that order. Once WiFi up then connect to Solo app. Be sure you only have one instance of an app running at a time (i.e. Don't run Solex and stock app at same time). Also if you are running Mission Planner (PC) or Tower (Android) only the first device that connects will get the live video stream.
just wondering what is the PREFERRED AND FOR SURE method to making sure the gopro 4 streams while connected to hdmi only or can you only stream with the gimbal....aside from that- I had bought a inexpensive gopro 4 that needed to have the hdmi resoldered for it to work properly- but noticed it wouldn't stream when I pressed record... haven't tried the gimbal as of yet
thanks in advance

Sam007 ¿Hola si en contraste el daño con la conexión a vídeo? Tengo el mismo problema, no me has tenido éxito ni reiniciando.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea