No streaming help?!

Sound like a GoPro issue to me. I'd try a hard reset on the camera or maybe find another camera to test with.

I tried that too. I've just contacted the seller and he's agreed to replace it. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone who has a GoPro to see if it's not the camera. Therefore, I just have to wait it out until I receive the replacement before I really know if it's the camera or something else.

Thanks to you and everyone who tried to help. When I do eventually receive the replacement, I'll update this thread with my results.

Cheers,
Sam

Have you tried checking the HDMI cable that is connected on top of the gimbal? Or connecting the GP directly to it to see if you get a feed?

Yea I made sure that wasn't the issue. I have full control over the gimbal and the hdmi is good because I can change camera settings and even record and take pictures/videos they just come out black.

Sound like a GoPro issue to me. I'd try a hard reset on the camera or maybe find another camera to test with.

It's a brand new camera and I've also tried with another hero 4 black and it does the same thing.

Why are so many of us suddenly having this issue with Streaming from our GoPro?

Well, finally figured mine out thanks to a lot of you on here. I opened the controller, removed the sd card, cleaned the contacts and reinserted the card, put it all back together and did a factory reset. Everything is clicking beautifully now and stuff is working that i didn't even know was missing. Lol

Well, finally figured mine out thanks to a lot of you on here. I opened the controller, removed the sd card, cleaned the contacts and reinserted the card, put it all back together and did a factory reset. Everything is clicking beautifully now and stuff is working that i didn't even know was missing. Lol
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean by cleaning up the contacts from the SD card inside the controller. I didn't realize that the controller has an internal SD card?

Look here.

Attachments

• Solo controller SD removal.pdf
    635.5 KB · Views: 15
Thank you. To confirm, this fixed the streaming problem where you did not have a live feed other than a black screen?

You're case may be a rare one because this is happening on both of my Solos with two different Controllers that worked the last time I used them.

I'll give this a try later and hopefully it works. Thanks for the response

Look here.

Just ran through the troubleshooting process. Did everything as the instructions and even watched a video on it. Everyone went smoothly. Now that everything is back together the controller and so love you a lot tonight just ran through the troubleshooting process. Did everything as the instructions and even watched a video on it. Everything went smoothly. Now that everything is back together the controller and solo won't connect at all. Just tried a factory reset on the controllers and it won't reset itself. Just go straight to waiting for solo screen. Now I'm worse off than I was.

I'm a little confused by your post. Did you go through the pairing process after the factory reset?

I'm a little confused by your post. Did you go through the pairing process after the factory reset?

No my controller won't even do a reset now. I push and hold power and fly and it never goes to resetting

Then your problem must be in this controller. I assume you are starting to hold them at power off and it is turning on but you never get the "updating" screen?

Ok so after a lot of playing around I'm back to where I was. Everything is working except my video feed. All I get is a black screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela