No shot list!? HELP

Reaction score
when I'm in fly mode I have no shot list drop down menu from the top screen as you can see in the photo I've provided :s
I'm using my iPhone 6 with location services on so there's gps....yet I have not once been able to see or find the shot list or use selfie mode or follow me mode.
I've only been able to access orbit mode and cable cam through the preset and settings.
I'm not sure if it is because I'm using a GoPro Hero 3???
I do not yet have a gimbal either.
Do these mean those functions just do not show up?
The software is completely up to date.

I need help please I'm at whits end.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 28
when I'm in fly mode I have no shot list drop down menu from the top screen as you can see in the photo I've provided :s
I'm using my iPhone 6 with location services on so there's gps....yet I have not once been able to see or find the shot list or use selfie mode or follow me mode.
I've only been able to access orbit mode and cable cam through the preset and settings.

Call 3DR. They are 24/7. This question is right up their alley.

Tap the green clapper icon on the bottom left to get your smart shots.

Reactions: erikgraham

It's right there in your picture. See the green icon bottom left.

Tap the green clapper icon on the bottom left to get your smart shots.
All it does when I press that is show you in instructional pictures how to do it but doesn't let you access the shot type :/

All it does when I press that is show you in instructional pictures how to do it but doesn't let you access the shot type :/
That's because you're not connected to your solo and flying around. When you're not flying, Solo detects that and shows you those instructions instead.

Reactions: Raybro
When you are not flying, you get instructions.
When you are flying, the shot actions shown up here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44