No response from Tickets submitted via the web.

Reaction score
I am unable to submit tickets via the solo app and can't be bothered signing up to facebook, twitter, google and all that other claptrap. So i submit tickets via the 3DR web site. The only problem is that not one of my tickets have been responded to. The only time I get support is when I get up at 4am and make an international phone call. This by the way is very good support but it costs a lot of money for a 30 minute phone call to the US from Australia

Why don't my tickets submitted via the 3DR support web site get addressed?

Good Question!! I have also submitted tickets (from Australia) on the website and had no response what so ever! There is an Australian support number though, I found it in the app. 1800 817 787 is the number. I think the hours are mentioned in the app as well. You click on support, then contact us and there is a call option. It was a little confusing as there is no mention of 3DR or solo when the automated menu comes on, it mentions Conexus or something like that. I chose technical support and mentioned the solo and was put through to a helpful guy, Hope this helps.

I am unable to submit tickets via the solo app and can't be bothered signing up to facebook, twitter, google and all that other claptrap. So i submit tickets via the 3DR web site. The only problem is that not one of my tickets have been responded to. The only time I get support is when I get up at 4am and make an international phone call. This by the way is very good support but it costs a lot of money for a 30 minute phone call to the US from Australia

Why don't my tickets submitted via the 3DR support web site get addressed?

The ONLY way to get immediate, and I mean immediate support is to CALL 3DR support directly. They are MORE than willing to help you out. Web based tickets = too slow.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela