Support Ticket Could Not Be Submitted

Reaction score
Getting the dreaded "calibration error" ticket, so following protocol, I'm trying to submit a support ticket.

It goes through the entire process, has me choose the issue, type in the problem, then it gathers the log files and says "transmitting to 3DR" or something like that, gives a green bar across the screen, and then I get "Support ticket could not be submitted".

I've wasted far too much time trying this over and over on various days. I also sent an e-mail to help, which has not be responded to yet. How do I solve this issue?

Bob,
I saw a similar post from Monday that someone was unable to submit a ticket to 3DR. Might have been because of the holiday but not sure.
That being said, I'm encouraging you to just search on calibration error in this forum. Usually easy to fix. If you had been successful in submitting a support ticket, you would have waited a minimum of 3 weeks just to hear back from them. This forum is a much better source of information, you just need to dig a little
To answer your issue, just hold your Solo upside down and give her a slap on the behind and retry the calibration. This technique is surprisingly successful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig