Support ticket could not be submitted

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lurking here for the past few months and have gained a lot of good information from this board. I've recently come across an issue that I cannot find a solution to with the search function, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

I've been trying to email myself my flight logs per the instructions from previous posts. I go through the steps of contacting 3DR help. I enter my email address in the "from" box, make a quick comment, then hit SUBMIT. Once it loads all of my logs and gets ready to send, I get a message "Support ticket could not be submitted", and it asks me if I want to try again. I've done this numerous times over the past few days with both my iPad Air2 and my iPhone 7 with no luck.

Can anyone help me here? Thanks.

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for the past few months and have gained a lot of good information from this board. I've recently come across an issue that I cannot find a solution to with the search function, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

I've been trying to email myself my flight logs per the instructions from previous posts. I go through the steps of contacting 3DR help. I enter my email address in the "from" box, make a quick comment, then hit SUBMIT. Once it loads all of my logs and gets ready to send, I get a message "Support ticket could not be submitted", and it asks me if I want to try again. I've done this numerous times over the past few days with both my iPad Air2 and my iPhone 7 with no luck.

Can anyone help me here? Thanks.

A simple way to access logs using a PC is to use WinSCP.

Youtube has some videos showing how: 3dr solo winscp - YouTube

Be aware that the logs on the Solo and Controller do get overwritten, so if something happens that you want to investigate you do not want to re-arm the Solo - need to get the logs first.

Reactions: lperry3
You could also use solo-cli or Mission Planner. I use both in Linux.

3DR put an end to emailing yourself the logs a long time ago. So if you want your own logs, you need to follow those instructions to get them.

Thanks guys, but what if I want to email the logs to 3DR in case I have an incident? Can I no longer send them derectly from the ap?

No that works fine. They just don't auto reply with the logs attached for you.

My problem is that it's not working fine for me. When I try to send the log ticket I get the message in the subject line.

What do you mean you get the message in the subject line? There is no means by which you can send yourself anything.

When I try to email the log ticket to 3DR from the app on my iPad or iPhone, I get an error message that says "Support ticket could not be submitted".

It's connected to the controller wifi, but I have cellular data turned on just like when I'm flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso