Solo support accolades

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a big shout out to the support that solo has offered. After purchasing my solo and about four or five different support phone calls which all were wonderful help. All gimbal related, I needed to send in my Kindle for service and Repair the shipment went alright except it went via FedEx took five or six days to get to California for 3DR to get it. I called 3DR that i had a wedding that i needs the Solo for, as soon as they received it on Thursday they sent out the new gimble i received it on Friday!
They overnighted the unit from Ca. To my Podunk town in western NY. And i am ready for the wedding this Saturday! Wow! Now that is GREAT customer service... 3DR has made me a believer. Great service for day 1.

Reactions: Maddog
I just wanted to give a big shout out to the support that solo has offered. After purchasing my solo and about four or five different support phone calls which all were wonderful help. All gimbal related, I needed to send in my Kindle for service and Repair the shipment went alright except it went via FedEx took five or six days to get to California for 3DR to get it. I called 3DR that i had a wedding that i needs the Solo for, as soon as they received it on Thursday they sent out the new gimble i received it on Friday!
They overnighted the unit from Ca. To my Podunk town in western NY. And i am ready for the wedding this Saturday! Wow! Now that is GREAT customer service... 3DR has made me a believer. Great service for day 1.
Peter, welcome to the forum! Glad you had a good experience, which most people do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig