No new multi cable cam with last update?

Reaction score
Ok is the multi cable cam actually released with latest update as of March 29 2016?

I would really like to do 3 or 4 points on my track

it's been released already quite a few versions ago. assuming you have the latest version then it should be working.

you press A for the first point, then A again for next point (and A again and again for any additional points), for the last point your press B.

this info is missing in the User's Manual and in 3DR videos, they mentioned it in one of their newsletters but most people who just got their Solo don't know about it.

there are some bugs with MPCC, 3DR are working on it, sometimes the execution of MPCC gets stuck at some point and cable is never completed.

another bug I was experiencing quite often was that at the end of planning the MPCC when I hit B to save the last point, the Solo reports RTL and switches into Drift mode and at the same time my MPCC is not saved, this happened about 50% of the time in my attempts to create MPCC.
so there are some bugs, but when it works, it's a beauty !

it's been released already quite a few versions ago. assuming you have the latest version then it should be working.

you press A for the first point, then A again for next point (and A again and again for any additional points), for the last point your press B.

this info is missing in the User's Manual and in 3DR videos, they mentioned it in one of their newsletters but most people who just got their Solo don't know about it.

there are some bugs with MPCC, 3DR are working on it, sometimes the execution of MPCC gets stuck at some point and cable is never completed.

another bug I was experiencing quite often was that at the end of planning the MPCC when I hit B to save the last point, the Solo reports RTL and switches into Drift mode and at the same time my MPCC is not saved, this happened about 50% of the time in my attempts to create MPCC.
so there are some bugs, but when it works, it's a beauty !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado