No fly, no connection, propeller twitch

Reaction score
Northline no connection for college switch batteries charged seems like it needs an update but still no flight does anyone know the possible reason why I'm having this common problem

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Northline no connection for college switch batteries charged seems like it needs an update but still no flight does anyone know the possible reason why I'm having this common problem

Wow, I think you lost us from the start with "Northline no connection for college"

My Droid doesn't have any connection is seems like the go pro is the only thing that twitches when turn on

Sorry abt the mess up top was using the mic on the phone to talk text

Seems to have no connection from 3dr 8+ and remote, all batteries charged seems like it needs an update but still no flight does anyone know the possible reason why I'm having this problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc