Nikon J5 mirrorless camera on 3Dr Solo - ch7 shutter

Reaction score
good to hear, wishing luck (sounds serious)
p.s. we have cold (instead) and windy :)
p.s.2. 3 last on Solex + Open Solo - > Bokeh Uldis < (trying to figure out wi-fi signal isues now :) )
p.s.3. Mikrotik R11e-2HnD on the way for controler, but need to find the primary wi-fi signal problem before upgrade

Last edited:
Reactions: Robpower
Reaction score
Website
www.robertpower.com.au
good to hear, wishing luck (sounds serious)
p.s. we have cold (instead) and windy :)
p.s.2. 3 last on Solex + Open Solo - > Bokeh Uldis < (trying to figure out wi-fi signal isues now :) )
p.s.3. Mikrotik R11e-2HnD on the way for controler, but need to find the primary wi-fi signal problem before upgrade

Thank you Makatanav

Finished the course, passed all practical and written exams and now have my Australian CASA remote pilot licence, it was a big week but I learned a lot of great information

Have you been flying ? I had a big crash today, see my post in the Solo help section

lost 3 props - crashed - 3rd flight of the day - user error - logs attached

Reaction score
good to hear about exam
but those are bad news about crash, luckly you have spare parts to rebuild it. good to hear that camera is OK
did a flight on 6day - once video signal was lost and RTL kicked in (signal strength was still good, even not red), returned, turned Solo off/on andeverything was normal again (do't know what coused it)
Also know that one of battery is dicharging quickly, can fly and suddenly 15% and asks to land - not reliable at all. so looks like will stay with 2 batteries. need to buy battery checker

https://flic.kr/p/SD7Pym https://flic.kr/p/2dotMv8

Reaction score
Website
www.robertpower.com.au
It is only for testing, very handy to check the voltage of each cell before you fly, could save a potential battery issue.

For our course the other week we flew phantom 4 drones and they had a individual cell indicator in their app, very handy. I did see the next version of open solo might allow this through solex.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCOTT2019