New Tablet??

I recommend the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 inch. It is available for different carriers (ATT, VERIZON, SPRINT), has IPS outdoor display, and an exceptional battery life. Can be found for ~$200-$250.

I recommend the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 inch. It is available for different carriers (ATT, VERIZON, SPRINT), has IPS outdoor display, and an exceptional battery life. Can be found for ~$200-$250.

How do you mount it to the controller and do you use a sunshade?

The stock phone holder works but its a tight fit. I use BobjGear Rugged Case (B01AM8G6YI for Samsung Tab E) on all my tablets, they offer exceptional protection from drops. It affords a large soft outer lip that easily accepts a homemade sun visor. These cases have built in channels that direct the tablet's sound to the front.

Thinking of picking up this tablet to use with the Solo? Do we need this high res of a screen or can I use a lower res screen and save 50% on the cost. Need some opinions.

Samsung - Galaxy Tab S2 - 8" - 32GB - Black

Thanks

That's exactly the unit I bought... there were multiple low-res tablets for a LOT less but while the solo won't care about the added resolution, some of the other tools will take advantage of it (mapping and satellite imagery for instance). Besides... I've not had any device with resolution under 1080p for many years, seemed somehow wrong to do it now.

Having said that... in very bright direct sunlight the screen is nowhere near bright enough. I built a hood and that helped some.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela