new purchase

Oh snap. Need more info than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap. Need more info than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the drone came in the mail today. i set it up the way it said to set it up. i took it to the park to finish and fly it a bit. the controller wouldn't calibrate. stick issues. so the tec guy told me to go through the calibration steps. that didn't work. so he told me to reset it. now i can't get the controller to calibrate or find the drone. and the app won't connect even though it says my wifi is connected to the solo.

im trying right now. its not working either
Just keep on trying to re-pair, it will work, cause it does work with about 95% of the time. keep looking a window on controller for information.

Many times controller & Solo get's paired, but if not looking ay display when it say's Paired, & your still pressing the Pair button, then it start search for Solo all over again.

it still says waiting on solo. but now its added control stick issues and camera control issues. any ideas?

When I got my first one I had a similar experience. I had magnetic interference and not control stick but had to do the whole factory reset on that one. Then I had to do it a few more times because I kept getting antsy and jabbing at buttons when it didn't seem to be doing anything. The controller would reach it's shut down part and I would restart it before it was ready or restart the solo before it was fully done. While I am sure you are very patient and not making those same mistakes, I can't stress enough that you take your time and make sure not to miss any steps in any of the procedures you are trying. Solo knows what it is doing if you let it but you have to do everything just right. Try taking the battery out of solo and the controller for a few minutes while you uninstall and reinstall the app on your tablet. Then try the power up sequence again(controller until it says waiting for solo, then solo and app) and see if any issues resolve themselves. If nothing else it should get the app to connect to the controller again so you can calibrate the sticks.

How can it have camera control issues if it's still waiting for solo? and not paired.

Reactions: SARDG
When I got my first one I had a similar experience. I had magnetic interference and not control stick but had to do the whole factory reset on that one. Then I had to do it a few more times because I kept getting antsy and jabbing at buttons when it didn't seem to be doing anything. The controller would reach it's shut down part and I would restart it before it was ready or restart the solo before it was fully done. While I am sure you are very patient and not making those same mistakes, I can't stress enough that you take your time and make sure not to miss any steps in any of the procedures you are trying. Solo knows what it is doing if you let it but you have to do everything just right. Try taking the battery out of solo and the controller for a few minutes while you uninstall and reinstall the app on your tablet. Then try the power up sequence again(controller until it says waiting for solo, then solo and app) and see if any issues resolve themselves. If nothing else it should get the app to connect to the controller again so you can calibrate the sticks.

How can it have camera control issues if it's still waiting for solo? and not paired.

i'm not sure how it all happened. i'm brand new to this whole thing. i did however finally manage to get to the calibrating sensors screen and its been here for at least 10 minutes now. any ideas on that?

I would need more information. Where does it say that? What did you do prior to seeing that? It sounds as though solo may be trying to get ready to search for satellites but that would be a guess based on what you said. When you do get it to finish booting up I would still do a level and compass calibration before flying. Ten minutes seems way too long to me but I don't know what you were calibrating that it is doing sensors for. Generally when I have seen that on the controller Solo is calibrating it's sensors in prep for flight but it has never taken ten minutes.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks