New Owner

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm a new owner... I bought the 3DR SOLO two weeks ago... Been able to fly, perform stunts but my Tablet (Amazon fire tab7), doesn't stay connected with the Solo, comes on for 3 seconds disconnect and connect all over again, as a result I can't record videos or take shots. Is there a way I can record videos or take shots without the tablet? Can anyone recommend a more compactible Tablet or Phone for us.. It's giving me sleepless nights and I've lost 4 jobs already.

It sounds like your phone is disconnecting because it doesn't see internet. There's a setting in Android settings for that.

Also the gimbal tilt paddle on the controller is also a button that starts and stops the video or takes a pic if that's the mode you're in.

Also you can push the button on the camera before you take off. The button is covered but if you push there the plastic is flexible enough to push the button.

Reactions: Tribe
The tablet is WiFi only tablet... How do I get it to connect network while on flight and connected to Solo?! Actually I can take video shots now with the connection errors.. I'm only thinking the tablet is not compactible with the drone.... It's an Amazon Tab7 with 1GB ram and 4 GB ROM, that spec is too poor to fly with the Solo

The tablet is WiFi only tablet... How do I get it to connect network while on flight and connected to Solo?! Actually I can take video shots now with the connection errors.. I'm only thinking the tablet is not compactible with the drone.... It's an Amazon Tab7 with 1GB ram and 4 GB ROM, that spec is too poor to fly with the Solo
It sounds like your phone is disconnecting because it doesn't see internet. There's a setting in Android settings for that.

Also the gimbal tilt paddle on the controller is also a button that starts and stops the video or takes a pic if that's the mode you're in.

Also you can push the button on the camera before you take off. The button is covered but if you push there the plastic is flexible enough to push the button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc