Need help flying solo out usa

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fly the solo drone out the county? Im a little nervous about take my solo away w me, bc i dont how ima ganna fly with out my regular cellphone company service

Hi Norman. Since the Solo app is downloaded into your ios or android device, you shouldn't need your cell phone service to fly. I have flown many times with no cell service available and had no problems. Just make sure all of the firmware is up to date on your app, Solo and controller, as well as your GoPro. Also make sure you are aware of the local regulations on flying your Solo in each country your are wanting to fly in. I wish you luck, and safe flying.

Reactions: LAK-USA
Hi Norman. Since the Solo app is downloaded into your ios or android device, you shouldn't need your cell phone service to fly. I have flown many times with no cell service available and had no problems. Just make sure all of the firmware is up to date on your app, Solo and controller, as well as your GoPro. Also make sure you are aware of the local regulations on flying your Solo in each country your are wanting to fly in. I wish you luck, and safe flying.

Good answer Chuck!

Awesome i feel better thank you chuck, but how will my cellphone control the solo with out wifi? Or only need the app with out the service and obviously with out wifi,

Your cell phone doesn't need service because the Solo app you have downloaded creates its own wifi signal for the controller. That is why you can fly in places where your normal cell phone service is not available. As long as all of your updates are current you should be ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44