NAB 2016 Post

Sir,

I couldn't agree more. You are obviously seeking answers to legitimate questions. Might I suggest that you do so in a new thread? This person seems to want to destruct progress. I'm sure there are many fine contributors here that will help you come to a positive conclusion but I don't think it's going to happen in this thread.

I apologize if you've been offended. This is utterly ridiculous. But hey, it is the internet!

Jerry

Last edited:
Man JR don't waste your time
hit the ignore and move on, he is not really contributing much but a bad case of inflammation

Pyrate,

No, this kind of stuff should stop. You and I have disagreed and have easily come to resolution without this BS fanfare. These guys are coming from those other forums that already went under. They're just here to stir the pot. We have to put an end to it or this forum will be the next to go by the wayside. Enough is enough already.

Respect,

Jerry

You better watch out, I may haul off and hit IGNORE on YOU, and your little dog too!
How do you like them apples?!

LOL!!!

Not sure if that was some sort of dig at my ignore comment or not
But I do not ignore people to punish them. I ignore people so I can enjoy the forum talking to people who actually contribute to the experience of owning a solo.

If that is an issue for you, click on my profile and the ignore button is to the right in green
No issue with that at all

Pyrate,

No, this kind of stuff should stop. You and I have disagreed and have easily come to resolution without this BS fanfare. These guys are coming from those other forums that already went under. They're just here to stir the pot. We have to put an end to it or this forum will be the next to go by the wayside. Enough is enough already.

Respect,

Jerry

Yep
People can disagree, even agree to disagree
no need to make it personal
Esp Frank, he knows more than most people posting on here, and he is quite gracious about sharing it. Picking him as a target right out of the gat was uncalled for

Not sure if that was some sort of dig at my ignore comment or not
But I do not ignore people to punish them. I ignore people so I can enjoy the forum talking to people who actually contribute to the experience of owning a solo.

If that is an issue for you, click on my profile and the ignore button is to the right in green
No issue with that at all
I see you did the same thing to another user for disagreeing with you. And your absolutely right, your not worth my time, your ignored as well.

If the now ignored film maker ever post some of his work let me know
I really am interested in what the pros work looks like

found a video he did, not impressed
he posted a huge negative review on the 3dr site about the gimbal.
the usual stuff you hear from the solo bashers nothing new or insightful. Could not find his solo FB page.

Reminds me of troy, seems to be trying to establish some sort of web persona as a drone expert.
Like all of them they are focusing on all the known issues that solo has like no one is aware of them,

But totally ignoring that there are indeed people with gimbals working just fine. And refusing to acknowledge that people are indeed producing very excellent work with the platform
Not sure what skill set these people have that he does not
but clearly there is a gap somewhere

I am heading out to fly.

Morenos, with such big budget high profile projects, why are you spending the whole afternoon complaining about a $300 gimbal?

Dammit dammit dammit, I've been using Solo for business for quite some time now and now I know that its gimbal is crap and cannot be used for it. Thanks for your knowledge....

/Sarcasm off

*sigh...Honestly guys 5 pages for this?

Hey, I am going to just leave this video here. So everyone take a break from the bashing and chill

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: J R and pyrate
...... take a break from the bashing and chill......

good idea..on that note, lets chill with the stability of stock 3dr gimbal test from yesterday. Im pleased so far, I have not balanced props/motors and this is real-speed playback..GP4black shot protune, 2.7k/60, medium

Reactions: Doug Benson and J R
Hey, I am going to just leave this video here. So everyone take a break from the bashing and chill

What version is that tracking function in, is that the update?

Jib,

Sure looked good and smooth to me! I liked how you got nice and tight on the lighthouse. Good flying.

Jerry
thank you sir.. Like someone else who will remain unnamed , I too want an upgraded camera and gimbal, but with good lighting, my solo and GP4 work well out of the box... I doubt I'm in the minority

Reactions: Doug Benson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig