My solo flips over upon takeoff every time. These props are on correct right?

I really cannot tell by your out of focus picture but the front left should be black
it almost looks like you have a stock silver on there with a mix of other props

eric00782? post: 134992 said:
How do u take off ? Do u use auto take off. Once I get sat lock on the ground (so gps knows where home is) i take off in manual then switch back to gps in the air. I also land in manual. Haven't had a flip over yet (knock on wood) set a button to fly manual. I've also read on here a bad motor can cause this also. Make sure all ur props r in good shape too.a bent or distorted prop could also cause this

Last edited:
Silver props spin counter clockwise. Black props spin clockwise. I agree with pyrate hard to tell from pic if u have one wrong. Put the stock props back on and see if ur flip still happens..the ones u have on there look like the master airscrews without the built in nuts..

Last edited:
LMAO Fail! Remove those props, use either all 3DR or Master airscrew. Remove all your props.
The props motors are clearly marked black and silver.
Be sure to read what that means for clockwise and counterclockwise props.

Those props are beat up.. I would not use them.
It looks like you are not using oem props so they are not color coded.
I am willing to bet you have the props mixed up. Flipping at launch is typical of that.

Those props are beat up.. I would not use them.
I am willing to bet you have the props mixed up. Flipping at launch is typical of that.
this ^^^^

[QUOTE! jerryn, post: 135015, member: 11827"]Those props are beat up.. I would not use them.
I am willing to bet you have the props mixed up. Flipping at launch is typical of that.[/QUOTE]
A
this ^^^^
Agreed !

It makes sense not to swap propellers until you get this figured out. The thing is flipping and props are getting damaged with each flip. As soon as you get it working, replace the props for flying.

It's difficult to be sure that the correct props are in correct positions with that picture because it is out of focus, but it looks like they might be ok.

The problem is likely with control wire connectors or motorpods. Use an application like Solex (maybe Mission Planner) to spin up motors individually to identify the problem circuit/motorpods.

Let us know where you live. Maybe someone can meet and assist.

Leading edge of prop, (highest Side) always turns into the body of the craft front and back
Away from the body left to right

Front Right Left Rear Counter Clockwise Rotation
Front Left Right Rear Clockwise

props.PNG

Pyrate got a question for you did you built your self a Tarrot ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo