My Solo arrives soon, time to shop for a display...

Sky

Reaction score
Yup, I pulled the trigger and ordered after seeing the webinar, and the free gimbal offer.

So, time to shop for a controller display. Sorry if this has already been discussed, as that's likely (I did do a search..)

Without breaking the bank, what is the brightest, top performing display, in your opinion? I know there will be many opinions, so I'll be looking for the common ground.

Thanks!

going to need more details
IOS will not run tower, but right now has the brighter prospects for being updated on the solo app side
Android support is not as stellar as IOS but it has Tower which you may or may not need or want. So Hard to make a recommendation

Reactions: Ian [P13]
going to need more details
IOS will not run tower, but right now has the brighter prospects for being updated on the solo app side
Android support is not as stellar as IOS but it has Tower which you may or may not need or want. So Hard to make a recommendation

Sorry, I don't know what 'tower' is. I just want to fly the Solo.

Reactions: Solo Keith
Google Nexus V2 (2013 model) is very bright, and affordable (Android)
Use the search function here, this has been discussed many times.

BTW, 'Tower' is an app that you can also use to control Solo in ways that the Solo app cannot. Puts Solo into 'autopilot' mode, for example, to fly missions autonomously. Its very good.
Something you may be interested in down the line once you get familiar with your new toy.

Congrats, and welcome to the world of Solo, there's lots of good info in these forums and (mostly) lots of helpful people as well..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks