mRobotics M8N GPS

this really is the GPS solo should have shipped with
please no troll piling on, we get it
Absolutely. Doesn't it seem as if the recent rock-bottom Solo prices have unearthed some really nasty ones?

I ordered the v2 shield last Sunday, was shipped on Monday and I still haven't received yet...how long did it take to get yours...ordered the m8n at the same time and received it on Thursday...just wondering if it's lost?

I ordered the v2 shield last Sunday, was shipped on Monday and I still haven't received yet...how long did it take to get yours...ordered the m8n at the same time and received it on Thursday...just wondering if it's lost?
Stuff ordered from 3DR isn't likely to arrive as fast as your GPS did... it'll be along though. :)

I ordered two shields from 3DR, and they took a while to be delivered. I'm sure they're using the lowest cost option available, which I'm fine with. Honestly, in my experience, the shield hasn't made much, if any, noticeable difference, but I think it's a better option than the little copper foil, so I'm fine paying $15 for it, if only to eliminate the possibility of the copper one shorting out components on the board, which has been suspected of occurring in some rare cases.

I've just been using shields I cut from plastic notebook covers. They work great.

3DR's alleged ship date is NOT reality-based. 2-week+ waits are not unusual and they are sent 1st class in a legal-size envelope from San Diego.

Ordered mine today. 6 left in stock. Even if 3DR is no longer making Solo, us users still need someone to manufacture replacement parts and options, perhaps some accessories to attach to the expanding bay. Hopefully mRo follows this model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as far as the GPS shield...
does anyone have a vector file in the approximate size, or any .jpg these could be cut from plastic or such with a cricut machine..

3DR's alleged ship date is NOT reality-based. 2-week+ waits are not unusual and they are sent 1st class in a legal-size envelope from San Diego.
I'm in San Diego and it took about two weeks to get mine. It arrived in a plain white envelope.
So don't assume that envelope is junk mail.

I really would like to have this mRobotics GPS butmy consignment was turned back by Canadian customs (on its way to Australia:eek:) and mRobotics do not reply to there contact correspondence. Shipping was almost as much as the gps.

dose anyone know this mob personally as I would really like to get this...... also I paid for it!:(:(:(:(:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40