mRo on sale!

Ever since I upgraded to this Mro gps my drone has not had a RTC episode,but before I did the upgrade my solo would always try to exit stage left. , what I’m saying is ,it would tilt left and go [emoji817] mph talk about panic, now with mro gps haven’t had a crash ,I’m not a super techie guy but I’m just saying, I’m sure glad that their are folks that are out their supporting the platform peace out [emoji327][emoji1417]

I ordered V2 shield from Amazon, but taking forever to even be shipped. But with stock shield I get up to 28 Sat and 0.5 HDOP with Galileo activated in u-center. I get a few less Sat's with Galileo off.

With Rev. A and cardboard mod same spot I'm now getting up to 28, I was getting 7-10 sat's.

Thinking shield won't help mRo vs just the standard one, but I will try it.

Just got this post notification and my dumb luck they are sold out

You can still place an order and it'll be filled as soon as they make more. Definitely worth it. If it's more expensive than the Here one (not even sure that's the case with this lower price), I think it's worth it to have it fit inside like the stock one. Less weight, more aerodynamic and just one less thing to worry about during setup. Just my 2c, of course.

Reactions: brianuc4
I think this post contributed to them selling out. I should've bought 2.

Maybe they're working on the next mRo gps...one that can intercept communications between Trump and the Russians so that they can finally have evidence of collusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sal 568
Lol [emoji38] that's funny, I don't care who you are [emoji23]

As User Name says - they've made batches before and supplied on back order - that's how I got the original version.

It would be odd to develop a new version and stop making it....that's what I'm hoping anyway, as ... ahhhem ... I didn't order one in time either [emoji3]

Any other solo upgrades I should consider picking up ? I've got two. My daily flyer and a spare BNIB. Ive been thinking about upgrading the spare with the new GPS shield. And now this. Don't know if I should now seeing there is a new model in the works.

mRo or HERE will get you more sats.
Leg extensions will protect the gimbal.
Master Airscrew makes props that some say are better.
These are a good start. There's other advanced mods you can do like Open Solo and upgrading the Pixhawk to Greencube.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle