mRo on sale!

Nice - thank you!

Just ordered one (second MRO - but first of this new version).

That figures...I just ordered one for ~$70.

BTW, I installed the mRo (purple board) yesterday, and was in my workshop (in the basement with poured concrete walls w/ rebar and 2 full stories above) playing with my Solo and camera...and after a few minutes it was locked on to 7 satellites...had to turn OFF voice alerts cause satellite locked kept coming in and out. I just thought that was interesting. My other mRo (black board), never locked any in the same location...so something good is different between the new purple board and the older black board.

Wow that's impressive. My stock gps can't even get 1 sat indoors. How's your hover stability with the new one?

Wow that's impressive. My stock gps can't even get 1 sat indoors. How's your hover stability with the new one?
only flown once in order to test camera and gimbal setup...but initial impressions is it's about the same as the mRo black card. But a lot better than stock.

Reactions: CAMXPOSURE
Ordered mine this morning and already shipped out. Now that's what I'm talkin' bout.

Ordered one to couldn’t help myself,I’ll need it for the parts solo I just ordered from amazon for $ 112 buckaroos just can’t help myself I need help

Really? Just bought this few days ago full price :(

But anyways, with Galileo activated, 5hz refresh rate (Solo does 5hz no matter what you change it to in U-center) I get up to 28 Sat outside and 0.5 HDOP.

Really? Just bought this few days ago full price :(

Yeah, I just ordered two of them at $70... They will not reimburse the difference. Bummer.

On the other hand I don't mind supporting Jordin Munoz & Co.

It's a shame the only company making an internal plug and play GPS is such a lying sack of.... Even though his GPS is generally a decent product (better than the stock GPS), I wouldn't give him a dime.

All his "press releases" and stories are total BS. His product descriptions are full of exaggerations. And he openly lies about his competitors and their products to make his own sound like the only thing out there that works. He is constantly called out on his BS in social media and in private, but nothing ever changes. Once a liar, always a liar.

Reactions: Wetstone
I didn't know the controversy with this individual...but I already ordered one. If it gets me more sats then I'll be good.

I'll be buying the mRo gps, finally at my price point. Being internally mounted and positive feedback here on the forum since release had me sold.

Reactions: jimloss
I’ve seen a big difference in ability to pick up satellites...not number of satellites, between my black mRo and my new purple mRo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40