Mro gps

Just disable Galileo, leave the other options the way they were set uo.

Ok I think I figured out how to adjust the settings within u-center. Here is is my before and after settings. Can anyone confirm if GPS and GLONASS are the only two that should be enabled? It seems like the Solo boots up and acquires satellites quicker this way but I am noticing it jumps around and goes in and out of a fix. I am getting 9-12 satellites with a HDOP ranging from 1.4-2.0. I am hoping I have done something wrong at this point as the solo doesn't seem very stable with this board. Also included a screenshot of available sats in my area during this time which is showing that 10 GPS and 6 GLO available.
My MRO came with American GPS with wa SS, Galileo, and Glonass. If you are living in the United States there is no reason in the world to change that. Having said that I still had issues with it not being on a mast with good lock lost numerous times. Here GPS, and you will not have to worry about anything again.

Reset it back to default and disabled only galalieo sats. Still getting poor HDOP and it will bounce in and out of gps fix. Support at mRo is suggesting to remove the shield....has anyone done that before? Safe to do? Starting to wonder why everyone seems to think this is a good upgrade.

Reset it back to default and disabled only galalieo sats. Still getting poor HDOP and it will bounce in and out of gps fix. Support at mRo is suggesting to remove the shield....has anyone done that before? Safe to do? Starting to wonder why everyone seems to think this is a good upgrade.
You must of received a defective one, I personally only have installed the HERE GPS/Compass on my Solo, so I have nothing to gauge your experience by. The HERE works as intended Low HDOP and plenty of satellites.

You must of received a defective one, I personally only have installed the HERE GPS/Compass on my Solo, so I have nothing to gauge your experience by. The HERE works as intended Low HDOP and plenty of satellites.
What kind of HDOP values are you typically seeing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44