Motor Pods..????

Del

Reaction score
Does anybody have any insight when the Retailers will have Motor Pods in Stock?
I'm having a hard time getting 2 Motor Pods...! It seems like all the retailers that Iv seen only have Motor Pods for Preorder! I preordered 2 Motor Pods from B&H 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting!! And I can't order directly from 3DR because it seems like there China plant no longer ships to Canada anymore.... So we gotta depend on the Retailers!
It seems like it's getting pretty tough for a Canadian to find parts to keep there birds in there air :(

Reactions: LouGeese
Does anybody have any insight when the Retailers will have Motor Pods in Stock?
I'm having a hard time getting 2 Motor Pods...! It seems like all the retailers that Iv seen only have Motor Pods for Preorder! I preordered 2 Motor Pods from B&H 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting!! And I can't order directly from 3DR because it seems like there China plant no longer ships to Canada anymore.... So we gotta depend on the Retailers!
It seems like it's getting pretty tough for a Canadian to find parts to keep there birds in there air :(
Hopefully they'll start shaking loose in the supply chain. I ordered a replacement motor pod direct from 3dr after a crash on July 30. FINALLY got it about 2 weeks ago. On the bright side literally just takes a couple minutes at most to change out. Will be great resource when readily available. Good luck.IMG_20150919_055056.jpg

I ordered 2 from 3dr. Both took 2 weeks. I was impatient and got another from eBay in 3 days. Only paid 5 bucks more. Try there.

I think I'm gonna send 3Dr an Email to see if they have any ideal when there planning to send there Retailers Motor pods..????
I sure wish 3DR would speed up Production :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44