Meet the family

The g. ro fusion is without any doubt whatsoever, the best and most expensive paperweight I have ever invested money in. You basically have bog all options to do anything with the footage using an android device. Out of all the android devices I have, only 1 works with it, the S8, S8+, Tab 3, Cheapo tablet.... not a chance. The S7? Works fine. So you can watch footage, take a picture (which you cannot edit or view in the app), download the video you took (which you cannot edit, view, or play back) or upload a 30 second video to facebook (which I don't use). But don't worry, you can use the GoPro Fusion studio on your PC! Providing that PC is running Windows 10, has at least 8 GB of ram, and is as fast as f*ck.... So... who wants to guess how many stars I gave those on Amazon?
I bought a sjcam m10 cube similar to the gopro sessions .another exspensive paperweight. When u plug in the hdmi u get great video feed but the record button dosent work if u un plug hdmi the record button works..hdmi for playback only. This is stupid.. said in description works great on drones. I will have to say it looked cool on the solo and was very light. Was going to use it on my second solo with stationary mount. Now its just a paper weight..

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I had intended to mount the fusion on the wing of the plane, but will have to wait until I either upgrade my PC or GoPro works out it's android support.

Reactions: daniel s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela