McLaren vs Drone...

Wow I thought all Hamilton counties toys from confiscated dope money were nice, not bad for a police car.

How would ya like for that to have been your cruiser back when you were patrolling the streets @Jubalr.

Kinda makes the jump from the old Crown Vic's to Chargers a bit less exiting. Hamilton county here has a couple tanks, choppers, and all kinda other stuff, but I still think I'd rather have the Mclaren myself though, not much you can do with a tank in the city unfortunately.

Thanks for posting Steven, cool promo.

Reactions: Jubalr
Wow I thought all Hamilton counties toys from confiscated dope money were nice, not bad for a police car.

How would ya like for that to have been your cruiser back when you were patrolling the streets @Jubalr.

Kinda makes the jump from the old Crown Vic's to Chargers a bit less exiting. Hamilton county here has a couple tanks, choppers, and all kinda other stuff, but I still think I'd rather have the Mclaren myself though, not much you can do with a tank in the city unfortunately.

Thanks for posting Steven, cool promo.
That would be sweet. But the Sheriff would probably keep it for himself. I seized a custom built Mustang II a few years ago, and the Sheriff put blue lights in it and used it on evenings and weekends. But everything I drive at work I seized. Drove a beautiful loaded Denali for a couple of years. Now I am in a F-150 4x4 and always run out of state tags.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
That would be sweet. But the Sheriff would probably keep it for himself. I seized a custom built Mustang II a few years ago, and the Sheriff put blue lights in it and used it on evenings and weekends. But everything I drive at work I seized. Drove a beautiful loaded Denali for a couple of years. Now I am in a F-150 4x4 and always run out of state tags.

Yea sheriff here gets the best of the goods too, but I may have to get my dad to go to a police auction with me soon. He's in the fire department and most of his buddies are fire or pd, I'm sure there's a ridiculous number of high end cars cheap with the drug epidemic around here anymore. With the job the police have now and the sad pay most cops and fire guys get, you guys deserve any perks you can squeeze out. Seems you've been at it a while now so you proly do alright, but I can't believe how little they make, some here even volunteering anymore. Pretty messed up really when the guys you have to chase are making money hand over fist and most PD or FD guys are working 2 or more jobs.

Anyway just thought of you when I saw this, thanks for putting your time not flying solo into the streets. Fly safe

Yea sheriff here gets the best of the goods too, but I may have to get my dad to go to a police auction with me soon. He's in the fire department and most of his buddies are fire or pd, I'm sure there's a ridiculous number of high end cars cheap with the drug epidemic around here anymore. With the job the police have now and the sad pay most cops and fire guys get, you guys deserve any perks you can squeeze out. Seems you've been at it a while now so you proly do alright, but I can't believe how little they make, some here even volunteering anymore. Pretty messed up really when the guys you have to chase are making money hand over fist and most PD or FD guys are working 2 or more jobs.

Anyway just thought of you when I saw this, thanks for putting your time not flying solo into the streets. Fly safe
Thanks. You are certainly right about the low pay for so much risk. The deputies here start about $13hr. I am fortunate in that I only do it because I still enjoy it. I have a successful company that makes in car and body cams for departments all over the country. Not sure how much longer I'll be at it though. thinking about hanging it up in a year. Been enjoying doing a little commercial work with the Solo. Got the 333, insurance and N#.

Reactions: Adimuzio513

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44