Master Airscrew Props with Built-In Nuts

Got two sets of the Gen2. White & Orange (Front/Rear). Going to be quite nice.

OMG, I just ordered a set of the other ones and nuts, to be delivered tomorrow! As, nuts! Wonder if I should send them back...

anyone wanna sell their 1st gen MAS props to me for lower price? xD

Sure. I only have the black ones. What sounds like a good price to you?
Im actually hoping to get the white ones xD

though now that I read one of the comments about rebalancing the props I might just get the newer version. Im not in a hurry so I hope they'd put a discount code for halloween

Ordered two sets yesterday with free shipping, and they arrived today! Wow, that's service! They even come with a set of 4 spare nuts. The built-in nuts appear to be snapped into place, not glued, because there are 4 tiny flanges extending very slightly over the base of each nut, as if to hold the nut in place... but I'm not sure about whether any glue was used... anybody know for sure?

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
I crashed them almost as fast as I got them! They're super nice, though.

Attachments

• WP_20171006_18_22_52_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20171006_18_22_52_Pro_LI.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
  • WP_20171006_17_38_15_Rich_LI.jpg
    WP_20171006_17_38_15_Rich_LI.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 66
My Solo flipped earlier this week- only from a foot or so- My Master Airscrew Props went unscathed because of those nuts-
but it is a little inconvenient gluing in the nuts- but they sure are sweet and a great value. Another nice point is that Master Airscrew will have sales throughout the year- I get emails from 10% to 15% off and always order enough to qualify for free shipping.

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo