Map of Solo Owners?

Baton Rouge, LA

How do I add a pin to the map? I looked in Help and it talks about a toolbar that just isn't on my screen...

If you are a serial killer I am in Florida. For anyone else: Loudoun County, VA.

Does anyone know if there is a Google Map of Solo owners? Maybe a good idea for fellow Solo owners to meet up?.....
I'm, in. I ordered in April, got the Solo in July, got the gimbal 3 weeks ago. Crashed on selfy mode. Got new solo last Friday, new gimbal Thursday. Back in business. I'm a professional Photographer and Videographer.

Port Orchard, WA
How am I showing up on the map? Who knows that i have a Solo? Or is this based upon being a member of the forum? I have a lot to learn.

Does anyone know if my backpack with three batteries will be allowed as a carry-on when we fly?

Port Orchard, WA
How am I showing up on the map? Who knows that i have a Solo? Or is this based upon being a member of the forum? I have a lot to learn.

Does anyone know if my backpack with three batteries will be allowed as a carry-on when we fly?
Wow that's an excellent question - since that we can apparently bring down an airplane with a pair of nail clippers. I would think putting them in checked baggage would always be an option - so $50 round trip to have batteries?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso