Map of Solo Owners?

Yup I've been wanting to do this too I hate that all the folks I'd rather not talk to can tell if and when I'm on , if I could just get on for the mod group and such I'd be on there. May have a fakebook page myself soon, as I'm missing out on things not wanting to log into mine with like a hundred notifications.
I use a phony account on Facebook. I don't like FB except for some user groups that exist.

Ha ha Cincinnati Ohio the first to have two in the same city.

I'm in Colerain Twp near Northgate Mall, what area you in Michael, any chance you got yours at Tri county Best Buy. Just ask cause I briefly talked to a guy there the day after I got mine June 14th, had to pick up my free battery.

Shocked were the first I never see any flying but my own around here.

I'm in Montgomery and I was probably the guy you talked to when picking up your battery. I did indeed get mine at the Tri-County BB. Small world.

Southwest Las Vegas. Pretty much the whole city of Las Vegas is a no fly zone. Having the airport right in the middle of the city. Just wondering who's flying their drones in Vegas and at what altitude do you go? I just got my Solo this past weekend. I'm still have it at just 160 ft altitude on the settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44