Have a new Solo. When I first fired it up, GPS took forever. Before first flight, I upgraded the GPS to mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N and the Solo GPS shield. When I finished the install, I got a Magnetic Interference message. It would not go away. Moved to several other locations with no metal within yards, same result. Turned everything off, changed batteries, same message. I stuck the old GPS back in with old shield, same message. Researched this forum and got an idea. The enclosed screwdriver is magnetic, I removed all the related screws with another, non-magnetic screwdriver. I used a 25 year old cassette deck head demagnetizer to demag all the screws. Reinstalled all 11 screws with a non-mag screwdriver. Started up and the Mag Interference message was gone. Can't tell for sure if was magnetized screws but its possible. There are 11 of them. It may be good practice to avoid those magnetic screwdrivers. Hope this is helpful.