Local dealer " stock age"

Reaction score
Hi, I´m not yet a Solo owner, but I have been following this forum for a while. However without having digged too deep into the hardware actuality: I assume that the few Solos that are in stock at a local dealer here date back to late summer / early autumn 2015. So my question is if these Solos might be sort of outdated compared to a possible latest version of the Solo with technical improvements etc. At the same time I wonder if this may be just a question of the latest software updates to have "the latest version" like the Solos that are produced today ?
Just curious :)

The only "Hardware" Add On was/is leg extenders.
Back in August, 2015, 3DR sent everyone leg extenders, cause the GpPro was in the grass most of the time.
So if your finding a NEW Solo before August, 2015, then you would need 3DR to send some to you a set or buy them about $10.00

Welcome to the Club.

The only "Hardware" Add On was/is leg extenders.
Back in August, 2015, 3DR sent everyone leg extenders, cause the GpPro was in the grass most of the time.
So if your finding a NEW Solo before August, 2015, then you would need 3DR to send some to you a set or buy them about $10.00

Welcome to the Club.
Thank you Steve :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus