Left leg showing in frame after 2.4 update

BAR

Reaction score
Hi guys, wondering if anyone has noticed that the left leg seems to be showing up in the frame more so than I remember before the update. Even when flying slow it still seems to show itself in the frame when yawing left.
Still a bit unsure of the 2.4 update. Seems a bit sketchy.

The 1st time that I saw a Solo leg in the video just happened to be the same flight that it subsequently lost all power and crashed (video here). Was also on 2.4. Coincidence?

Nah, I am now realising that its since I have recorded in 4k wide. Maybe 4k medium won't show the leg, but it seems 2.4 is buggy......

no such thing as 4K medium least wasn't the last time I looked
2.4 should require a recalibration its the only thing that makes it stable.
they are already working on the fix

Ahhhh Pyrate, your absolutely right - not in 4k. Can do it medium in 2.7k.
Good to hear that they are working on a fix.
Cheers mate

My Gimbal is tilting sideways for no appearance reason. What can I do to fix that problem? Wish I could upload a exemple but seem's like a 27sec, is to large for posting . It says....The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

...Wish I could upload a exemple but seem's like a 27sec, is to large for posting . It says....The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.
You'll normally need to post video on a service like Vimeo or YouTube and link to that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig