Leaving the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now come on, Engineers are real people too, they can easily have their feelin
Are you questioning my PhD in liberal activist poetry?
"Oh Solo
Without 3DR support you left me feeling...
Oh so low...
Taken to new heights on promises of flights with smart shot delights...
Now we're left falling like a Karma drone.... to be left prone...
Thank God for open solo...."

Ok, I'm going to listen to more jazz music while drinking this macchiato.. ... don't eat the animals...

Reactions: DJMc
KoxZirquiGBCvbl-400x225-noPad.jpg

I’m new here only a couple of days, 68 years old and bought Solo when it first arrived. The only source for help with problems at that time was 3DR and they did a damn good job. When they folded that help went away.
My grandson found this forum for me and I’m glad he did, after chores last nite I spent 4 hrs reading through some of this forum topics I was interested in and I did see some, “why didn’t you search before asking” responses, but those were not the norm. One guy, PeddlestoPaddles, was all over the place and at one point even set me straight on compass calibration. I really appreciated the obviously learned response he gave, that guy is smart as hell!
I say all that to say this, we all have feelings and we should treat others the way we would like to be treated. When you know something so well that it becomes second nature, you tend to forget the questions you asked when you were “Wet behind the ears”.
You guys have a damn good forum here and I’m glad I was aloud to join. Looking forward to listen to all you smart guys sharing your knowledge. Now if you want to talk cows...................

I am not sure how I missed this till now. The forum encourages members to be nice to each other, it is right in the guidelines. If you have never noticed, the links are at the bottom of every page - Community Rules There have been many good posts made in this thread. We are made up of all different people from all over the world. You will find some people who "rub you the wrong way". When you do, don't suffer in silence of just some participating, this forum is for everyone and if some people ruin it for others, then take action. You can do this by reporting the offender's post or profile. You can also find an ignore button in everyones profile. Click that button and you will never see another post from them again, it works very well. We want the forum to be friendly, we want members to help each other, that's why we're all here right? We are here for the love of these flying machines and the comradery of the members. Don't let a few ruin it for others. And if anyone wants to get serious about it, PM me about applying to become a staff member. We are always looking for good candidates.

I think that 7 pages about covers it don't ya think? Closed.

Think.jpg

Reactions: Thorsg1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc