Just purchased Solo 3dr, Control stick issues

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just purchased my first drone, Everything went well until I turned on the controler to be informed I had stick control issue. I found a potential fix on Youtube using terminal programe on my Mac. I am able to enter all info until I get to the password where terminal will jot allow me to type anything into the terminal. Aslo what is the password, I tried to copy the passowrd on the youtube video buy it would be nice to know where to find this info.

thanks

Tony

Hi,

I have just purchased my first drone, Everything went well until I turned on the controler to be informed I had stick control issue. I found a potential fix on Youtube using terminal programe on my Mac. I am able to enter all info until I get to the password where terminal will jot allow me to type anything into the terminal. Aslo what is the password, I tried to copy the passowrd on the youtube video buy it would be nice to know where to find this info.

thanks

Tony

I had to do the same thing. On the Mac, using terminal, the password will not display as you are typing it. This is the email I followed from 3DR support.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting 3DR Technical Support.
The new update better detect when the sticks or gimbal paddle do not hit the proper limits which could potentially cause issues in flight.
To fix this issue you will need to run a stick calibration; I made a how to video on this, check it out here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

...or for macOS:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The written instructions can be found in the video descriptions.

Best Regards,
Santiago
[3DR Senior Support Engineer]

Reactions: Brendon Baddiley
Hi Steve, thnaks for getting back to me, if this is the last resort what other options might there be. Thanks
By all mean, Proceed with procedure.
If not done correctly, then you may have to redo procedure.
All x1Dials, x2paddles & x2sticks needs to be done before exiting the SHH program.

Goog luck
Hope it fix's the error your seeing

Thank for the help, all good now with the stick control issue. Was excited to get fly but now showing level needs to be calibrated, go to solo app to do so.
I can’t seem to find this on the app although I am showing an option SOLO SETTINGS but this is greyed our saying not connected but I am showing connected to solo on the 3DR controller.

Would appreciate any feed back
Thanks
Tony

Thank for the help, all good now with the stick control issue. Was excited to get fly but now showing level needs to be calibrated, go to solo app to do so.
I can’t seem to find this on the app although I am showing an option SOLO SETTINGS but this is greyed our saying not connected but I am showing connected to solo on the 3DR controller.

Would appreciate any feed back
Thanks
Tony

You need to connect your phone/tablet to the drone WiFi.

Thanks for the quick response, first flight was successful.

The only issue was that my Gopro was not working. Can I turn on gopro from solo app, are there any links on the best way to work with your Gopro with the Solo, Thanks Again

LOL check the sticky at top of page. Just do some reading its all here! Be sure to read manual that Steve linked!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo