Help needed with solo. Lost all pitch control

Reaction score
Hey. So I have just purchased a second-hand solo after dropping my original in the drink whilst drone fishing.

The issue I have is that I have lost all pitch control. I'm able to take off and land with yaw control working only. I have installed a payload server dropper to pin 19 using ch/7 function. The payload dropper works fine with a short and long press on the pause button. The drone was working fine until I installed the servo. I was careful when soldering and have checked for shorts but I can't see anything wrong.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Craig

What else have you done? What steps have you taken to investigate or to fix this issue?

I have a suspicion what this is related but I'd like more data before venturing forth

What else have you done? What steps have you taken to investigate or to fix this issue?

I have a suspicion what this is related but I'd like more data before venturing forth

Hi,

So after installation of the payload dropper, I updated the solo to open solo 4. I thought that the update caused the issue so I factory reset, but this just reset open solo. I ended up changing out the SD card from my other drone and used that drones controller so I'm now using the factory settings. This still did not help. I checked for any shorts from soldering. I also checked all plugs are fitted correctly. I'm now at a loss. The payload dropper works perfectly FYI using the pause button

I hope you have a solution.

Cheers
Craig

Basic troubleshooting would ask that you remove the payload/bait dropper and see if the problem persists.

Could you please?

Basic troubleshooting would ask that you remove the payload/bait dropper and see if the problem persists.

Could you please?
Yeah, I'll try this. Although I had this setup working in my last drone perfectly so I'm unsure of why it would now be a problem. I'll let you know how I get on

Yeah, I'll try this. Although I had this setup working in my last drone perfectly so I'm unsure of why it would now be a problem. I'll let you know how I get on

Stick calibration? Do a search. Also try a different controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela