Solo brand new won't turn on nor connect to the control or wifi with phone

Reaction score
Hey guys, I REALLY need your help here.

I brought a new brand Solo a few days ago. I followed the steps and watched some videos to make sure I am getting everything I need to make SOlO work and fly, but I can’t.

I have the following issues:

· When I turn on solo it turns the white lights on the battery but won’t turn on completely (the drone) since the LED lights are not turning on (blue and red all that). It won’t make any sound either, so that’s why I am thinking is not on at all

· It won’t connect to the control since when I turn the control on it says “waiting for solo” and it won’t happen anything else, just that

· I installed the SOLO App on my phone and when I try to connect to the SOLO wifi and enter the password “sololink” it says that the password is incorrect

I haven’t done nothing different, just charged all the batteries, pull it out, turn it on again and so on and it won’t work. I haven’t been able to do anything, this is a BRAND NEW Drone so I won’t think it is something wrong with it.

Any ideas? Appreciate all the support, orientation you can give me please

Are you holding the power button down for a second so the battery pack actually turns on? Just tapping the power button just makes the lights come on momentarily to tell you how charged the battery is.

Reactions: pritme
Are you holding the power button down for a second so the battery pack actually turns on? Just tapping the power button just makes the lights come on momentarily to tell you how charged the battery is.
Yesssss! I did that and just tried again, like really holding the power bottom. The battery is fully charged but I don't know, nothing else happens. Any other idea???
Thank you

I'd contact 3DR, but it sounds to me like the power from the battery isn't getting to the board somehow.

Reactions: speatuk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986