It's official I'm getting my gimbal next week from Fry's Electronics the wait is almost over.

Reaction score
Got a call from customer service from Fry's Electronics this morning they said I should be getting my gimbal next Wednesday or Thursday maybe sooner they've been informed of a shipment on the way to the store I knew it was only a matter of time since a couple days ago a Fry's store in Arizona posted they had some for the first time ever. I just hope for the best and hope that the wait was well worth it if not its going back in a heart beat, especially because I've been reading about all these people having gimbal problems but then again I've have seen others post some pretty amazing footage.

Update* got my Gimbal today from Fry's Electronics didn't really get the chance to fly because it was little past sunset but I still managed to get one flight and so far I can say it was worth the wait good job 3DR you Guy's made it happen. :)

Last edited:
For those that placed an order with a 3rd party I would highly suggest you place one with 3DR directly as I order 8/31 and received it yesterday.
with my luck I would get a shipping notice as soon as I did.

For those that placed an order with a 3rd party I would highly suggest you place one with 3DR directly as I order 8/31 and received it yesterday.
Most third party companies should have the gimbal by this week to next, I don't think it makes a lot of sense for people to order from 3DR directly at this point but hey I could be wrong it's you're money people. :)

Last edited:
Most third party companies should have the gamble by this week to next, I don't think it makes a lot of sense for people to order from 3DR directly at this point but hey I could be wrong it's you're money people. :)
Right, I've already paid for one.

gamble for the gimbal....

i also ordered mine from Fry's next week.

might want to swap for best buy to get some points to buy spare props

Reactions: Projeffrey11
gamble for the gimbal....

i also ordered mine from Fry's next week.

might want to swap for best buy to get some points to buy spare props

You should I mean why not? and yes we all gambled for the gimbal but let's see if are gambles pay off lol

I ordered directly from 3DR on Aug. 28th and received the gimbal on Sept. 4th. Only problem – the gimbal was defective and now I am waiting on another one coming from China. I have to say 3DR customer service has been great throughout the process. Just frustrating waiting for a replacement!

Ordered mine last week of May....no word yet.
B5kLr9R.png

Last edited:
I ordered directly from 3DR on Aug. 28th and received the gimbal on Sept. 4th. Only problem – the gimbal was defective and now I am waiting on another one coming from China. I have to say 3DR customer service has been great throughout the process. Just frustrating waiting for a replacement!
Ordered direct on 26aug. Nothing yet.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wow that sucks hard!!! what was wrong with it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo