Iris+, Iris+, Racer Update

Reaction score
This is a update to my post the other day with the Items I have for sale. None of these have been flown since 2016.

I have a Iris + with gimbal, GoPro Hero3, Monitor, Telemetry, extra parts but NO BATTERIES.
A second Iris+ that was purchased for parts. It is missing the control board but everything else is there.
I have Echine Racer 250. It May need a new control board, it is missing the USB Port for updates.
A Tarot T-2D Gimbal in the box, but missing the control board.

These items have been sitting in my basement and I would like to see someone use them.

Obviously I would like to sell them, and would appreciate any offer, but If someone would use them I would see if we could work something out and give them to them. I would rather do that than leave them in the basement to get thrown away someday.

Iris+ with Telemetry
Hard Case
Fs-TH9X Controller with rechargeable battery Pack
3d Robotics 7” Monitor with Sun Shade
2 Sets Props
Extra Set Legs
Hero 3 GoPro Camera
2X Zoom Lens – (Helps Remove Fisheye)
Tarrot T-2D Gimbal
2 Chargers
NO BATTERIES

Iris+
Original Box
(This Iris was purchased for Parts – It is missing Control Board)

Echine Racer 250
Programmed into Iris Controller
Extra Parts and Props
(May need new control board – Missing USB Port on Control Card)

Box of Miscellaneous Parts

Tarot T-@s Gimbal – (Missing Control Board)

Attachments

• IrisPlus.jpg
    IrisPlus.jpg
    712.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IrisSpare.jpg
    IrisSpare.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 48
  • EchineRacer.jpg
    EchineRacer.jpg
    798.7 KB · Views: 44
  • TarotGimbal.jpg
    TarotGimbal.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 39
  • MiscParts.jpg
    MiscParts.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 36
This is a update to my post the other day with the Items I have for sale. None of these have been flown since 2016.

I have a Iris + with gimbal, GoPro Hero3, Monitor, Telemetry, extra parts but NO BATTERIES.
A second Iris+ that was purchased for parts. It is missing the control board but everything else is there.
I have Echine Racer 250. It May need a new control board, it is missing the USB Port for updates.

These items have been sitting in my basement and I would like to see someone use them.

Obviously I would like to sell them, and would appreciate any offer, but If someone would use them I would see if we could work something out and give them to them. I would rather do that than leave them in the basement to get thrown away someday.

Iris+ with Telemetry
Hard Case
2 Sets Props
Extra Set Legs
Hero 3 GoPro Camera
Tarrot T-2D Gimbal
2 Chargers
NO BATTERIES

Iris+
Original Box

Echine Racer 250
Extra Parts and Props

Iris+ with Telemetry
Hard Case
2 Sets Props
Extra Set Legs
Hero 3 GoPro Camera
Tarrot T-2D Gimbal
2 Chargers
NO BATTERIES

Iris+
Original Box

Echine Racer 250
Extra Parts and Props

I am interested in your drones. How much for one that can upgrade my orginal Iris.

Iris+ with Telemetry
Hard Case
2 Sets Props
Extra Set Legs
Hero 3 GoPro Camera
Tarrot T-2D Gimbal
2 Chargers
NO BATTERIES

Iris+
Original Box

Echine Racer 250
Extra Parts and Props

I have Iris that I would like to upgrade to a plus. Finding parts for the Iris is almost impossible. i would be willing to give you a 100.00 for everything (shipping included). On SSI can't afford more or I would offer more. Please let me know if interested. Have updated my Iris to Flight Control 4.0 yesterday. Went flying today and only broke one leg (landing - NOT BAD). Allen

Reactions: Housspin

Iris+ with Telemetry
Hard Case
2 Sets Props
Extra Set Legs
Hero 3 GoPro Camera
Tarrot T-2D Gimbal
2 Chargers
NO BATTERIES

Iris+
Original Box

Echine Racer 250
Extra Parts and Props

Hi , dont know if you managed to find a home for your iris plus gear if you still have it please drop me an email ....regards Kevin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc