Iris+, Iris+ Racing Quad (Update)

Reaction score
This is a update to my post the other day with the Items I have for sale. None of these have been flown since 2016.

I have a Iris + with gimbal, GoPro Hero3, Monitor, Telemetry, extra parts but NO BATTERIES.
A second Iris+ that was purchased for parts. It is missing the control board but everything else is there.
I have Echine Racer 250. It May need a new control board, it is missing the USB Port for updates.
A Tarot T-2D Gimbal in the box, but missing the control board.

These items have been sitting in my basement and I would like to see someone use them.

Obviously I would like to sell them, and would appreciate any offer, but If someone would use them I would see if we could work something out and give them to them. I would rather do that than leave them in the basement to get thrown away someday.

IrisPlus.jpg
Iris+ with Telemetry
Hard Case
Fs-TH9X Controller with rechargeable battery Pack
3d Robotics 7” Monitor with Sun Shade
2 Sets Props
Extra Set Legs
Hero 3 GoPro Camera
2X Zoom Lens – (Helps Remove Fisheye)
Tarrot T-2D Gimbal
2 Chargers
NO BATTERIES

Iris+
Original Box
(This Iris was purchased for Parts – It is missing Control Board)

Echine Racer 250
Programmed into Iris Controller
Extra Parts and Props
(May need new control board – Missing USB Port on Control Card)

Box of Miscellaneous Parts

Tarot T-@s Gimbal – (Missing Control Board)

Attachments

• IrisSpare.jpg
    IrisSpare.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 14
  • EchineRacer.jpg
    EchineRacer.jpg
    798.7 KB · Views: 14
This is a update to my post the other day with the Items I have for sale. None of these have been flown since 2016.

I have a Iris + with gimbal, GoPro Hero3, Monitor, Telemetry, extra parts but NO BATTERIES.
A second Iris+ that was purchased for parts. It is missing the control board but everything else is there.
I have Echine Racer 250. It May need a new control board, it is missing the USB Port for updates.
A Tarot T-2D Gimbal in the box, but missing the control board.

These items have been sitting in my basement and I would like to see someone use them.

Obviously I would like to sell them, and would appreciate any offer, but If someone would use them I would see if we could work something out and give them to them. I would rather do that than leave them in the basement to get thrown away someday.

View attachment 10952
Iris+ with Telemetry
Hard Case
Fs-TH9X Controller with rechargeable battery Pack
3d Robotics 7” Monitor with Sun Shade
2 Sets Props
Extra Set Legs
Hero 3 GoPro Camera
2X Zoom Lens – (Helps Remove Fisheye)
Tarrot T-2D Gimbal
2 Chargers
NO BATTERIES

Iris+
Original Box
(This Iris was purchased for Parts – It is missing Control Board)

Echine Racer 250
Programmed into Iris Controller
Extra Parts and Props
(May need new control board – Missing USB Port on Control Card)

Box of Miscellaneous Parts

Tarot T-@s Gimbal – (Missing Control Board)

Hey dcruze,
Saw your ad and thought I’d give you a shout. Been trying to figure out a way to get my boys more involved in drone flying, but can’t afford to really buy another setup. Been flying a solo of a buddy of mine. Your deal sounds too good to pass up and if you’re willing to give it away I could use it for my boys. Gotta get and keep more youth in the sport. Let me know what you’re thinking. Thanks, Matt

Chewy1010 I am waiting to here back from someone that has contacted me. If I don't here from them soon I will keep you in mind.

Just to let everyone know, I am in negotiations with Wesleye937 for the drones. He lives close enough to pick them up. I appreciate the interest shown. If something happens and he doesn't take them I will re-Post them.
Thanks Again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc