Iris +, Iris+, Racing Quad For Sale

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Iris+ with a gimbal and GoPro 3 Camera with a hard storage case. I also have a backup Iris+ that I purchased for parts including a controller,(I think the only thing I took off of it was the control board and a leg). I also have a small Chinese Racing Quad that I programmed into my Iris Controller. I have not flown any of these for a couple of years since I now have a Mavic Air.

I would like to see someone use them instead of leaving them sit in my basement.

I do not have any batteries for them at this time.

If anyone is interested contact me and I will pull it all out and take photos. I am not interested in parting things out. Make offer, I may take less than you think.

I am located in Northern Kentucky, Near Cincinnati, OH.

Thanks.

While looking through all of my stuff so I can take photos I found that I have another Tarot T-2d Gimbal still in the box . I have a note in the box saying that the board is bad. If we can find a control board I could sell it.

I just don't want to start taking a drone apart only to sell the parts. If anyone is interested I will sell really cheap.

If your interested in the gimbal feel free to contact me.20200324_105756.jpg

While looking through all of my stuff so I can take photos I found that I have another Tarot T-2d Gimbal still in the box . I have a note in the box saying that the board is bad. If we can find a control board I could sell it.

I just don't want to start taking a drone apart only to sell the parts. If anyone is interested I will sell really cheap.

If your interested in the gimbal feel free to contact me.View attachment 10946

How much were you looking to sell this for ?

I don't know if it would really be worth it to you. It doesn't have the control board and I thought I saw a whole setup of the same gimbal for around $50.00.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo